Enjoy these from a friend of mine in Indiana.
Some dry humor for your Saturday…
- The first time I got a universal remote control I thought to myself, “This changes everything”.
- I refused to believe my road worker father was stealing from his job, but when I got home all the signs were there.
- I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust.
- Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
- As I watched the dog chasing his tail I thought “Dogs are easily amused”, then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.
- Gambling addiction hotlines would do so much better if every fifth caller was a winner.
- Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.
- To the man on crutches, dressed in camouflage, who stole my wallet – you can hide, but you can’t run.
- Velcro – what a rip-off!
- My friend…
View original post 63 more words
7 responses to “Saturday Time-Out”
Just my kind of humour, John. Thanks
It is all from a blog called “A Trivial Mind At Work” by Dennis Wagoner. Well worth a look!
So did I ! Mr Wagoner made me laugh out loud all the way through.
All the credit goes to Dennis Wagoner for the latest post in his blog “A Trivial Mind At Work”. Well worth a look!
Thanks John, I will look it up.