Forget the cricket and the DUP, cheer yourself up for Christmas!
Re-blogged, incidentally, from “A trivial mind at work” by Dennis Wagoner.
If you were watching the news this week you may have missed these headlines from the past few days:
- Waffle House customer cooks own food while worker sleeps (the customer left himself a generous tip for the delicious meal)
- Squirrel vandalizes New Jersey city’s Christmas lights
- ‘Drunk’ opossum found in Florida liquor store (policeman reports that opossum was ‘drunk as a skunk’)
- Grenade found in box of donations at California Goodwill
- Musician uses car’s windshield wipers to play violin
- Police recover stuffed zebra head after caught-on-camera burglary (why would one have a zebra head? why would one steal a zebra head?)
- US Government Shuts Down Flat-Earther’s Rocket Launch (the only thing Flat-Earthers have to fear is sphere itself)